Archive for the ‘Articles’ Category
One page style is very popular lately, people usualy using it for portfolio websites or website to promote a product. Since one-page websites provide users with a fast, clean and simple experience that is simultaneously effective and beautiful.
Here …Read More
When you want to showcase your portfolio online, what platform will you use? For me, why don’t you try to use WordPress, it’s a powerful CMS and with WordPress you can create a professional portfolio quickly, without compromising …Read More
Fashion is a huge presence online, from fashion blogs to online shopping for stylish apparel. Because there are already so many style websites available online, yours will need to be competitive in order to be popular and gain …Read More
Nothing is better than having a personalized WordPress theme that looks the way you like and prefer. Some people believe that they have to be savvy programmers to be able to customize their wordpress theme on their own. …Read More
WordPress is a dynamic open source content management system (CMS), developed on PHP and supported by MySQL database. It has become popular due to its simple user management system and versatile approach. The websites developed on this platform …Read More
A flat design is not a new concept, but it is starting to become very popular as a web design at the moment, as some people have created very nice flat design examples. Google the term “flat website …Read More
It’s a long-understood aspect of network security that any password using a dictionary word, from aardvark to zyxt, can be cracked in minutes. Even passwords like aa4dvark or aardvark2013 are easily broken, as password-cracking programs such as John …Read More
Have you ever seen a website that use grey color? Don’t they look elegant? Grey is the combination of black and white color can bring beautiful and elegant designs. Grey is the color of intelligence, reliability and maturity …Read More
Hi, today we have a good news for you. 123RF.com one of the world’s largest players in the royalty-free microstock photography industry is giving away 30 days basic subscription plan to 3 lucky DynamicWP readers (worth $89 each!)
GreenGeeks WordPress Hosting is the most reliable wordpress web hosting provider for your blog and is 300% green.
- Giveaway: Win One of 3 Lifetime Subscriptions from IM Creator (Closed)
- Giveaway: Lifetime Subscriptions with Unlimited Hosting on IM Creator (Closed!)
- Giveaway: 3 Membership Accounts on Elegant Themes for a Year (Closed)
- Giveaway: 1 x 1 year SEO tools subscription from SEOmoz ($950 value) - Closed!
- Giveaway: 10 Unlimited Web Hosting Accounts from Zyma.com (Closed)
- Ngimo: Love the post, Thanks for sharing....
- Musilda: Nice editor, but developer licence not exist :-(...
- bethany Crouch: Nice Article,I have always used cache, but nice co...
- Antanus: good information, very helpful to me who is still ...
- Anthony: I think your list are pretty but envato have reall...