Dynamic Slider Black28th Dec 2009 | Posted by reza | 2 Comments
Today we are glad to release our new costumize free template Dynamic Slider. I’ts Black, the theme is released under GPL and you can use it for all your projects for free and without any restrictions. Please link to this article if you would like to spread the word. It was created especially for you.
This free wordpress themes includes:
- There is two-column layout
- Widget ready
- Beautiful slider menu under logo, wich consist of three menu : recent post, latest post, and recent comment
- With pagination, if the template you have previously installed the plugin wp-page navi, we recommend that you disable it.
- Fixed width
- Gravatar on comments
- Compatible with latest wordpress versions
Theme instalation :
- Download Dynamic Slider Theme zip file
- Upload to your folder wordpress installation, on /wp-content/themes
- unzip it
- Go to your wordpress dashboard and select Apperance > Themes, find Dynamic_slider_black 1.0 and activate it
We made slider look cool and well presented through the theme, Slider under your logo and have three menu horizontal, recent post, latest post, and recent comment.
You may want to change our slider picture, it’s easy…
First, you make a picture with 180×310 pixels, devide it to three images, each images with 60x310pixels and name them :
picture 1 : com_01.gif
picture 2 : com_02.gif
picture 3 : com_03.gif
then upload on folder /images in this template folder. Done…after refresh your site!
On default themes, we choose logo with picture of motor…of course you can change this logo in your own. How?
First you make a picture (.png) with 230×130 pixels and give name: logo.png. then upload your new logo on folder /images in this template folder. after successfully uploading, refresh your site…that easy
We have default favicon, if you don’t like it..of course you can change this default favicon. How? Just upload your favorite favicon (name it : favicon.ico) on folder /images in this template folder…refresh the site.