Free WordPress Theme: Fungus a Simple Blog Theme

Fungus theme, a free wordpress theme custom based our FunDay theme. The theme is look clean with dark blue and white as the dominant color. Support for wordpress thumbnail function and package with flickr and twitter custom widget. A free wordpress theme that will perfectly fit for your personal blog or blog section for your business.

The theme is provided to you under the open source GPL License – this means that you can use it for all of your projects for free and without any restrictions. This theme is flexible enough that you can use it as a starter theme for your WordPress projects.

Download the theme for free!

Free WordPress Theme - Fungus Theme

[starrater tpl=10]

jQuery Image Gallery Plugins

Features

• Easy to use, with theme options panel
  • Package with 2 custom widgets: Flickr and Twitter stream

Free WordPress Theme - Fungus Theme

Archive Page

Free WordPress Theme - Fungus Theme

Theme Options Page

Free WordPress Theme - Fungus Theme

Feedback

How do you think about this free wordpress theme – Fungus? Do you have any suggestions? Feel free to leave a comment here. Your feedback makes us better.

12 Comments to “Free WordPress Theme: Fungus a Simple Blog Theme”

Add Comments (+)

1. webinone says:

I also create and share WordPress theme here.
    Webinone Free WordPress Theme

2. 16 September says:

Mantab kang… :D

tapi link readmore nya kok ada underlinenya, kayaknya kurang nggeh deh… ( cuma usul )

hehe…

3. Arwan says:

Your works are great Bro.
    featuring in my blog :)

4. Love the theme, but in conjunction with the Disqus comment plugin it makes the titles unreadable. Gonna look into it later… this open sourced anywhere (github?) for contributions?

5. Bridgett says:

I really like the look of Fungus as a theme for my blog. The only problem is that I am having a hard time changing the logo. I have put the full path of my logo as it exists in my public html directory but it does not change on the site. Could you please provide me with instructions? Much appreciated. I am sure it is simple but I am missing something.

Hope I hear from you soon!!!!!!!
    Bridgett

6. Click5 says:

Demo link shows a different theme than Fungus.

7. Jack says:

I love this theme, its beautiful, I will use this on my site – thanks !

8. Timk says:

Amazing theme, i just downloaded and trying to install on my blog. Hope i got the best one!

9. Michal says:

The demo link is broken :(

10. Hey man – nice theme, I used it to create a new Sports/Recreation blog: http://superfitnessbaby.info/ – super easy to setup. The ability to change the color scheme would be nice (without having to edit the theme files). Thanks!

11. Hey

I am using fungus theme for my wordpress blog !! Problem is that I am not able to view “read more” link at the end of the post even if the post are long enough. Can you guide me how to get readmore at the end of each long post ?

12. good bags says:

How to use on my website? We like WordPress blog

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Wordpress Themes »  Free WordPress Theme: Fungus a Simple Blog Theme
  2. 19 Fresh Free Wordpress Themes July-August 2011 | iDesignow
  3. Free WordPress Theme: Fungus a Simple Blog Theme | WpMash - WordPress News
  4. 10 Free WordPress Themes
  5. Fungus WordPress Theme | WP Tuts
  6. Design Friday: Brushes, Iconos e Inspiración | Punto Geek
  7. 15 gratis WordPress teman 2011 – september | Seo Sökmotoroptimering
  8. 57 temas themes gratuitos de gran calidad para WordPress | Trazos Web « IlDrko
  9. 57 Free high quality WordPress templates | Tech Hum
  10. 50 Great Free WordPress Themes From 2011 – Just a blog :)
  11. 50 Great Free WordPress Themes From 2011 | designspora
  12. Sacima鲨鳍马工作室 » Blog Archive » 50 Great Free WordPress Themes From 2011
  13. 7Maximes-News For Designers & Web Developers
  14. สุดยอด WordPress Themes แจกฟรีแห่งปี 2011 | EthaiDesign.com
  15. 50 Great Free WordPress Themes From 2011 | Mirdita
  16. 50 Great Free WordPress Themes From 2011 | Kraffic Design
  17. 50 Plantillas Gratis para WordPress | Jimena Del Castillo
  18. 50 temas (themes) gratuitos de gran calidad para WordPress « Herramientas &Laquo; Tecnicas Basicas « ElBlogdeNegocios – Como Ganar Dinero en Internet
  19. 50款优质免费WordPress主题(2011年) | 世界新聞 | 世界新聞
  20. 2011年50個最棒的wordpress主題 - ORZ部落閣
  21. Ücretsiz Wordpress Temaları | Sanalzade
  22. 50 Great Free WordPress Themes | MoeMir
  23. 50+ State-of-the-art Free Wordpress Themes as Year Best | Dzinepress
  24. 50个漂亮免费的 WordPress 主题(上) | 在路上
  25. 100 Best Free WordPress Themes for 2012
  26. Top 50 Free Premium WordPress Themes 2011
  27. ۵۰ پوسته (قالب) حرفه ای و رایگان برای وردپرس ۲۰۱۲
  28. ۵۰ پوسته (قالب) حرفه ای و رایگان برای وردپرس ۲۰۱۲ « دگرگون
  29. ۵۰ پوسته (قالب) حرفه ای و رایگان برای وردپرس ۲۰۱۲ | آی تی لند
  30. Top Free WordPress Themes 2012 | Best WP Premium Templates
  31. Looking For Free Minimalist Wordpress Themes? Here Are 20 Gems Handpicked For You | Planetnaveen
  32. 60 Free Themes for WordPress 2012 « rhedo's Blog
  41. 50 Adet Harika Wordpress Teması | kafana göre dünya! hasfikir.com
  42. 50 Adet Harika Wordpress Teması « « Ayozgatli.comAyozgatli.com
  43. Top Free Premium WordPress Themes | FeedChimp
  44. Top 10 Recommended Themes for Your WordPress Site
  45. Stunning Free WordPress Themes for Niche Blogs
  46. Free WordPress Theme: Divident a Simple Dark Theme | Information Square
  47. 20 theme WordPress đẹp miễn phí trong tháng 5/2012 | SEO and more - Search Engine Optimization and more
  48. Free Wordpress Theme Part 4 | Bloggy.my
  49. 85+ Best Free WordPress Themes | Templates Ideas | Wordpress Themes | Graphic Styles | Web Icons
  50. 50 Themes Wordpress miễn phí đỉnh dành cho bạn | kiemtiendinhcao.com