Free WordPress Plugin: DynamicWP Running RSS25th Aug 2010 | Posted by Eko S. | 43 Comments
DynamicWP Running RSS is a free wordpress plugin, the plugin will displays RSS feed on the bottom of your site as a running text and floating. The plugin uses Google’s Ajax Feed API to host the desired RSS feeds on Google’s servers, based Dynamic Drive script – gAjax RSS Feeds Displayer.
DynamicWP Featured Post is provided to user under the open source GPL License, you can use it for all your project or at least use it as a foundation for your next projects for free and without any restrictions.
Download the plugin for free!
- Easy to install and use.
- Uses Google Ajax Feed API to host/cache the desired RSS feeds, so you don’t have to install or host anything on your own server.
- Specify multiple RSS feeds to display, with the results intermixed.
- Display as running text and floating.
- Set the number of total RSS entries to show.
Plugin Settings Up
- Download the plugin (see “Download” link above).
- Decompress the .zip archive and put the “DynamicWP-Running-Rss” category into your plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins/).
Or the other way, with your wordpress admin page > Plugins > Add New then choose upload on the top. Next choose File (.zip) then Install Now.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Plugins admin page.
- Now you can see DynamicWP Running Rss menu below the Settings menu.
- After activated the plugin, go to Settings > DynamicWP Running Rss menu in WordPress admin panel to open the plugin settings page.
- Fill in all fields based on guidelines under each field.
- Then click “Update Settings” button
Version History and Changelog
The DynamicWP Running RSS plugin is based gAjax RSS Feeds Displayer an script by Dynamic Drive.
We hope this plugin will be useful fou you, if you have a problem or suggestion for more feature feel free to fill the comment form below.
Enjoy and thanks